Each certification granted by the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification Board (DNPCB) is valid for a three-year period. Expiration of certification shall occur uniformly on December 31. Candidates for re-certification must meet eligibility requirements for certification:
1. Hold a current and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the US, Canada, or a country approved by C-NET;
2. Have a minimum of three years of recent experience as a nurse practitioner in dermatology;
3. Maintain national certification as a nurse practitioner.
Re-certification candidates must also pay re-certification fees, and must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Successful completion of the certification examination prior to certification expiration.
2. Submission of completed application for re-certification through continuing education prior to certification expiration.
If you have lost or need additional certificates, please email Kelly L. Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org
The additional certificates are $25.00/each, please send a check payable to DNPCB 222 S. Riverside Pl, Suite 1870 Chicago, IL 60606